Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moving Time Is Coming




you all know that me a Jerry moved to Bristol Tennessee about this time last year. His parents welcomed us to stay with them until we could get on our feet and find us a nice place of our own. Well the time has come and we found us a real nice place over the weekend. Its a brick house with black stutters, a big back yard for the dogs, 2 bedrooms, its really cute and I can't wait to make it my home. They are putting polyurathane on the floors right now so it will be a week or two before we get to more in. I am putting some pictures up so everyone can see what it looks like. Hope you like it
Love ya

4 comments:

The Rackroom Crew said...

Cute, Wish I could be there to help you decorate it and move in. But maybe we can come up early spring for the weekend. Love Mom

Gaines said...

Looks very nice baby girl hope you and Jerry will be very happy there.. Mema and Papa

Anonymous said...

It's cute!! Glad you were able to find a place. I wish you much happiness in your new home. Love ya

The Rackroom Crew said...

Hey kido maybe I can come up one weekend and help get you settled in! II get get up there to see you then I'll be there on spring break.
~Ashley