Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Time





Well I only have 3 weeks left till baby Payton is suppose to make his grand entrance into the world. I think we have everything we need and more!!! We want to say thanks to everyone that had a part in our shower it was great!!!! Now we are just waiting on him to get here....... I hope its soon! I am hoping he comes in June because we have enough birthdays in July already!!!! It has been so hot up here that I have tried to stay inside as much as I can. I am just now starting to swell a little bit in my feet and hands, but other then that I am doing good. I go back to the Doctor on Tuesday I will let everyone know how it goes.
Love ya
Kerrie,Jerry and Payton

3 comments:

The Rackroom Crew said...

Hey Kerrie! I just checked your BLOG and updated ours. You can go to it and check out the smailebox I created about your shower. See you soon,
Ashley

The Sparks said...

Looking forward to getting the call from your Mom that she's on the way to you.

The Rackroom Crew said...

Hey sis, put some pictures of your kid on here! Just kidding
Ashley