Friday, September 28, 2007

The Weekend Getaway




SO we took a trip to Carowinds this past weekend and we had a great time once we got there. The traffic was bad going down there. They was doing road work and they had all lanes of 85 going in one lane. We Took the dogs to Grandma's and they had great time too!! We rode everything there if the line was not to long, cause it was packed with people. It felt like old times when I used to go with my family every year after school was out for the summer. We went with two of our friends and I felt like a little kid again. I had the best time and I want to go back soon but I think its getting to cold now!!!!

One more thing tomorrow it Jerry's birthday and I just want to wish him a happy happy birthday!!!!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhItd7LVwZ1qYdhxDSRThtNCVmGLvdbjHVETn9eKXPjFVc3vixW_n-sLk6sUcp6liJ2RzvnPeyxFN7VpM-8iIgWb5HL515jhHUJEDTgyjDpMITK49C50vpjENXovie1pLWXV5IX7RsPHBCg/s1600-h/jerry+bow.jpg">
That is a picture of him and his new toy. HOpe everyone has a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

The Sparks said...

Glad you all had a good time away!

By the way, I've got you an apple cobbler if you want it...

Call me and I will get it to you!