Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas


We just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!! This is a special Christmas for Me and Jerry... It is our first of many Christmas's together.I think it will be neat to wake up on Christmas Morning and Jerry and I open our gifts from each other and I can't forget about the dogs yes they have present's too!!! After we get done with our Christmas we will get ready and go to Mama & daddy's, We will open gifts there and then we go to mema & papa's. This is where we eat the best Christmas lunch ever, then open gifts. I just hope that big fat man in red knows I have been good this year and leaves me all kinds of goodies.....

while I was cooking last night I was thinking about how me and Ashley used leave santa cookies and milk before we went to bed and we always sleep together Christmas night. I would get up and tip toe down the hall way with a flash light at all hours of the night to see if santa had been there yet..... Once I seen that he was there I would wake up Ashley and she would say what time is it I would tell her it's 4:30AM and she would tell me to go back to bed for a little while. Well i tried to go back to sleep but I could'nt so at 5:00AM I got up and told Ashley that I was going to get my santa claus with or without her. Needless to say she knew I was not going back to sleep so we woke up mommy and daddy at 5:00AM... All the great Christmas memories I have.

Just remember the REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!
love ya

2 comments:

The Rackroom Crew said...

Do you remember daddy ringing those bells and telling you and Ashley it was the raindeer flying around the neighborhood, so you would go to bed. So Santa would Stop at your house
Love Mom

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Isn't it great to think about "the good ole days". I used to sleep with my sister too on Christmas Eve. I hope you and Jerry have a wonderful first Christmas together.