Wednesday, December 26, 2007


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas this year!! Jerry and I had a wonderful 1st Christmas together. Santa got me everything I wanted. Christmas day is always a very busy day for us, we have all our fun in one day. We spend the whole day with family and friends, all we do is eat, give out gifts, and talk about all the goings on in the world. I think I am very lucky to have a family like mine. I hear so many story's about how people get together on Christmas with family and all they do is fuss and fight with each other, I can gladly say my family is not one of those. I am just thankful to have a family like I do!!!! I have a very big family and I have always said the more the marrier. I couldn't ask for any better then what I got!!!! Jerry is not used to big family's but I think he getting the hang of it, he fits right in. The first year he came with me for Christmas he was so nervous and now he just goes with the flow. My mema always picks on him cause he pulls for Tennessee Volunteer's and we all pull for the gamecocks, it's so funny cause they go back and forth with each other all the time. (thats why I named my blog the volunteer gamecock) To wrap this up I had a great Christmas and I just want to say thanks to everyone for everything and I hope you have a great New Year!!!
Love ya

Ashley & Jerry & Me

He is so funny

3 comments:

The Sparks said...

I'm glad "you" have a big family too! I feel blessed to be a part of it as I know Jerry does too.

Anonymous said...

y'all are so cute :)

I'm so thankful that we have a big family, too, and that I'm in it!

(William is missing from that picture...)

:)

Mandy Mayfield said...

So I just checked out the Rack Room blog for the first time in a while and was shocked to read that you've moved to Bristol. Definitely send me an email if you have a new email address.

:0) Mandy