Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Guenther


WEll as everyone knows the one in the family that always said she was never having babies is due to have a baby in July. ( Like we don't have enough birthdays in July already HA HA HA) I go back to the doctor on February 1st for a check up and they are going to schedule my ultrasound. I will be 20 weeks the week of Valentine's so I am thinkin it will be around the 15th or so. We have thought of a few names both boy and girl but we are keeping those a secret. We can't wait!!!!! I am starting to show a little bit now, last time I was weighted I put on 9 lbs. ( wow i have never put on that much weight at one time in my life). I am going to try to keep everyone informed on what is happening with my growing family but you know sometimes I get lazy and don't so just be patient with me.... Love you all every much!!!

2 comments:

The Rackroom Crew said...

Hope to see you soon, Love Moma

Anonymous said...

Hey kid! What you doing with that belly? Well, I hope you a feeling well and all the doctor visits continue to go smoothly.
Love ya,
Auntie Ashley